PROCEDURE: The student will choose a certain disease that he is interested to have an in depth study. The student should inform the instructor ahead…
- The student will choose a certain disease that he is interested to have an in depth study.
- The student should inform the instructor ahead of time on the disease he is interested to research on. The instructor will give a suggestion on how he will go about the research.
- The student will go to University Library to research on whatever resources (journals, periodicals, etc.) that are current and are related to the disease being studied.
- The student will write a minimum of ten (10) page (excluding the photos and diagrams)about the topic. The student may include diagrams and photos that are pertinent to the topic. The content should include the following suggested outline:
- Definition/description of the disease
- Epidemiological background (incidence, prevalence, morbidity, mortality, ethnicity, etc.)
- Clinical Manifestations (signs and symptoms)
- The research topic should be due on November 08, 2017(Wednesday)
describe and summarize your top 3 lessons learned from the case study. The Friedman-Sage Framework can be used as a framework for your lessons learned…
|describe and summarize your top 3 lessons learned from the case study.
The Friedman-Sage Framework can be used as a framework for your lessons learned paper. (Detailed information on the use of the Friedman-Sage Framework is found in the case studies.) For example, when evaluating your case study, determine how the Friedman-Sage Framework was used. You might find that a part of the model was used effectively, or you might find that a part of the model was not used effectively in your case study. You can use the model to help make suggestions concerning your case study.
Your top 3 lessons learned should include proposed system engineering practices that would support mitigation that you find necessary by studying the case study.
the paper should also include the good and bad system engineering practices that you observed in the case study
Discussion Board (DB) 8 Chapter 8 focuses on women in the workplace. For this Discussion Board, explain in some detail what you think the two…
Discussion Board (DB) 8
Chapter 8 focuses on women in the workplace. For this Discussion Board, explain in some detail what you think the two biggest challenges are that women in the workforce face. In your discussion, give the name of one credible website (a .gov, .org, or appropriate .edu–avoid .com’s) which addresses one of these challenges. Explain who sponsors the website and why you think the site is a credible source; then, discuss what you have found at the site which speaks to your issue. Use the name of your website as the subject line on your posting. As was the case with an earlier DB (for Chapter 5), duplicate sites will not be accepted, so you will want to post the name of the website as soon as you can in the subject line of your posting to reserve your site and then fill in the message portion before the due date. (Note-If in your discussion you choose to highlight a personal experience, please do not use the name of a real workplace or real people in your discussion, i.e. do not provide any specific identifying information). Be sure also in your posting to suggest possible solutions for each of the challenges that you describe. After you have posted, comment substantively on the posting of at least one of your classmates.